My PhD students and what has become of them, organized by PhD year…
- James Hutchinson (A Haunting Conviction: Frege on Truth and Logic). University of Indiana, Oscar R. Ewing Visiting Assistant Professor.
Richard Lawrence (Nominalization, Specification, and Investigation). Berkeley Connect Fellow, UC Berkeley.
Justin Vlasits (Platonic Division and the Origins of Aristotelian Logic). Postdoc, University of Tübingen.
- Ethan Nowak (Two Dogmas about Demonstratives). Two-year teaching position at University College, London.
- Melissa Fusco (Deontic Modals and the Semantics of Choice). Tenure-track, Columbia University.
- Arpy Khatchirian (Substantive Truth and Knowledge of Meaning). Lecturer, UC Berkeley.
Justin Bledin (Logic Informed). Tenure-track, Johns Hopkins University.
Michael Rieppel (Being Something: Prospects for a Property-Based Approach to Predicative Quantification). Tenure-track, Syracuse University.
- Joseph Barnes (A Platonic Account of Epistemic Value). Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
Stanley Chen (Matters of Taste Are Not “Mere Matters of Taste”). Harvard Law School, became a lawyer.
Michael Caie (Rationality and Semantic Paradox). Tenured, University of Pittsburgh.
- Jessica Gelber (Causes and Kinds in Aristotle’s Embryology). Tenure-track, University of Pittsburgh.
- Fabrizio Cariani (The Semantics of ‘Ought’ and the Unity of Modal Discourse). Tenured, Northwestern University.
Kenny Easwaran (The Foundations of Conditional Probability). Tenure-track at USC, now tenured at Texas A&M.
Mike Titelbaum (Quitting Certainties: A Doxastic Modeling Framework). Tenured at University of Wisconsin, Madison.
Andreas Anagnostopoulos (Aristotle on Change and Potentiality). Akademischer Rat, LMU Munich.
- Berislav Marusic (Skepticism Between Absurdity and Idleness). Tenured, Brandeis University.
- Bence Nanay (How Animals See the World: A Theory of Content for Action-Oriented Perceptual States). Professor of Philosophy and BOF Research Professor, University of Antwerp, and Senior Researc Associate, Peterhouse, University of Cambridge.
- Johannes Hafner (From Metamathematics to Philosophy: A Critical Assessment of Putnam’s Model-Theoretic Argument). Tenure-track at North Carolina State University.
Elizabeth Camp (Saying and Seeing-As: The Linguistic, Cognitive, and Imaginative Uses and Effects of Metaphor). Tenured at Rutgers University (after University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Society of Fellows).
Omar Mirza (Naturalism and Darwin’s Doubt: a Study of Plantinga’s Evolutionary Argument against Naturalism). Tenured at St. Cloud State University.